Intoduction

Hello my name is Hailey Perryman.  I have created this blog for my AP English 11 class.  I'm currently attending Ben C Rain in the 11th grade.  I love to read and swim.  My expectations for this school year is to pass all my AP classes.  My favorite subject is math.  After high school I plan to go to college for either nursing or to be a teacher for kindergarten or the first grade students.  I love kids.  I like listening to music.  My currently favorite song is No Frauds by Nicki Minaj.  My favorite color is red. 

Comments

  1. Hello Hailey, as someone who has been a student in Mr. Rease's AP class here are some tips I can offer you. Firstly by reading your introduction there are a few things I noticed and I would to help you correct them . In AP you are gonna be expected to expound on whatever your topic may be. Such as instead of saying " I love kids", you would be expected to explain why you like kids and what made you begin to take a liking to them. Due to the fact the class setting will be as if you were a college student, you will be expected to do college student like work and have a more expansive vocabulary. Secondly, some tips you will need to be successful will be, staying organized, paying attention, asking for help and not procrastinating. Overall the tools needed to be successful in this class will be provided but it will be up to you to utilize them. Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tips I really appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and good tips from Caitlyn!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment #2

Reader Profile